The view data section is where tracking information can be viewed. Most forms have a filter to restrict the records. The pages are paged so that the amount of information displayed is manageable. The following data can be retrieved:
View Data Reports
- View referrals. Referrals may be filtered by patron.
- View assessments. Assessments may be filtered by patron.
- Technical support
- View training / support. Training / support records may be filtered by patron.
There are several equipment reports:
- By equipment category
- View equipment by category. The data can be filtered by equipment category for either equipment in use, or equipment that is available for patrons.
- By individual user
- View equipment assigned to a particular patron. The filter is a drop-down list of all patrons.
- By site
- View equipment at a particular site. The filter is a drop-down list of all sites serviced.
- A report of equipment that has been reserved for a patron
- Search all data
- A report listing referrals, assessments, training, and assigned equipment for a particular patron. The filter is a drop-down list of all patrons.